CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Devin's 1st Birthday 12-29-06




It is so hard to believe that one year has passed. Where did the year go? He is a little man now. Such a ham. Really don't remember what life was like a year ago before we had him.
He had so much fun with his birthday cake as you can see. He flipped it off the plate and thought it would be cool to lick the plate. So he had blue frosting all over his face. He looked like a clown. He was so talkative the whole time he was eating it too. He recieved alot of nice stuff. Lots of clothes and toys of course. He did get one special animal that is my lifesaver. It is a lion that folds into a pillow. Up until 2 weeks ago he was putting himself to sleep with his bottle which is not good. Now I just lay him in his crib and he may talk a little bit then off to lala land(ZZZZ)!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEVIN!

4 comments:

Kendra - RMIx2 said...

He is such a doll. I hope we are going to get to see you all in March at the get together!

Kendra Ü

Gene and Annie said...

I loved those pictures from Picture People!! We have been there once and they are good at what they do but kind of expensive sometimes!! He is such a cutie!! I can't believe he is one year old now!! Time sure does go fast when you are having fun with little ones!!

Heather and Scott Karl said...

Hi Dave & Amanda!

the pictures look awesome. I can't believe how big Devin is. Heather and I love the pics, so keep posting them.

God Bless,

Scott, Heather, & Seth

PS - Tell Dave even with a beard he still isn't as good looking as me :-) -Scott

Randi said...

Amanda...He is SO CUTE!! I have a blog too, actually I have three! (I put more time into than my myspace page:) I can't believe that both our babies are 1 and just yesterday we were pregos watching those videos at the doctor's office:) Hehe! ~Randi S.