CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 22, 2007

Bring on the lake!!




Devin ready for the lake. I can't wait mommy let's go!?!

Devin in the water for the first time. Slimy sand in between my toes. Yuck. But it felt good.

Cousin Loren and Devin in the water having a blast.



We got down to the beach after lunch time. Around 1:15 or so. I was excited to see how he would react. He did have fun. Splashing slimy sand at mommy and Loren. Then clouds started rolling in and it got windy. I was bummed. We decided to head back to the trailers. At least I got some cute pics of him! When we got back to the trailers it started to pour. So good thing we got back when we did. Then it was nap time. So mommy had some rest time too. What a beautiful day after the rain left.

1 comments:

Allon 'n Amber said...

He is so cute in his little wagon!! What a fun time! I love the lake...almost as good as the ocean cause there is water/sand!! Yeah! Glad you had a great time!