CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 22, 2007

Day @ the Lake




We have had this little trip planned for a while. Devin and I packed up since I had the day off work. We took GG-ma Snay with us. We left early in the morning so we could get up there in good time. It is so nice to live that close to the lake. All of my aunts and mom were up there and cousin Loren. So Devin had plenty of attention all day.

The first pic is of Devin. I think he is half dog and half human. He seen Kiara which is Loren's doggy lick the water of the patio so he thought he had to.

The second pic you can see he is getting broke in good. Miller Lite!! Yuck mommy don't drink! The can was never opened just to let you know.

The third pic is of the Snay girls. My Mom Denise, Aunt Diana, Aunt Debbie, and Aunt Donna.

0 comments: